Get the application
Are you looking to add a four-legged member to your family?
Then, you have come to the right place!
We at RP4FH strive to match you with the perfect new addition to your family.
Below, you will see our adoption process along with our adoption form.
Are you ready to add a new member to your family?
Click HERE to view our adoption application!
IN ORDER TO BE COMPLETELY CONSIDERED:
IN ONE EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org ATTACH:
1. The COMPLETED adoption application (PDF ONLY), which can be filled out
- Electronically (through Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat)
- Physically (must be scanned and saved as PDF or use PDF Scan app)
2. A HOME VIDEO, which consists of a virtual walkthrough of the
- Inside of the home (one video)
- Outside of the home (one video)
3. Submit the $10 application fee. The fee can be paid via:
- Cash app: $rescuepaws
- Venmo: @Sandra-McGlynn
- Zelle: 305-206-5977
IF THESE STEPS ARE NOT FOLLOWED, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE VOID
**Please note that you must be 21 years of age or older
to be eligible to adopt**
Adoption fees are collected to cover any vet expenses the rescue has to pay such as initial vetting, spay/neuter surgery, and microchipping. They are ONLY collected when ALL adoption procedures are completed and approved.
The adoption fees are as follows:
Small Breed Puppies 3 to 6 months: $400 and Large Breed: $350
6 months to 1 year: Small Breed: $350 and Large Breed: $300
2 years to 9 years: Small Breed: $300 and Large Breed: $250
Over 10 years: $150
ALL DOGS/PUPPIES THAT ARE NOT SPAYED/NEUTERED MUST GO FOSTER 2 ADOPT (MEANING THAT THE POTENTIAL ADOPTER WILL BRING THEM TO ANY REMAINING VET APPOINTMENTS PRIOR TO FINALIZING THE ADOPTION). ALL PUPPIES ARE SPAYED/NEUTERED PRIOR TO RECEIVING THEIR RABIES VACCINE. ALL DOGS/PUPPIES THAT ARE PENDING TO BE SPAYED/NEUTERED MUST BE ADOPTED LOCALLY (NO EXCEPTIONS).